Sunday, November 06, 2005

You are all powerful, but in different way



Question Asker: Forrest

I know... I love Chuck's answer!

hey guys... I have to ask, when you started to receive, how were you
able to know if what you were getting was "real"?

Every day I ask myself questions, usually something silly like "Do
loch ness monsters, vampires, werewolfs, exist etc." And then wait
for the answer trying to keep an empty head. I'll either be sitting
with my fingers on the keyboard or with a pen to paper as I wait.
Then... thoughts come very quickly, usually before I've finished
asking the question, and I'm fairly sure it's just accumulated
knowledge and not real communication so far, but I wonder. Is there a
good way to know the difference?



Written Answer:
I am not so sure to your answer, I am not yet as powerful as Esther.

Esther can tell something very different from the collective knowledge of mankind, eg the formation of universe and how this all begins. I cannot receive this kind of knowledge which is more like out of daily experience.

I can only receive knowledge which is related with daily problem.

Some spiritual masters they can talk with non-physical beings and they can see them, their images. I cannot. I can only some sort like "pick up" the answer that is already there around me and just pass it along to whoever is asking it.

I cannot see angels and talk with angels.

Once i asked this question to Abraham why is it so unfair that i cannot see their (angels') images, cannot see through my own and other people's past lives? Why I am not as powerful as them?

I get this answer:
----------
U no need them. When u can communicate directly with your non-physical counterpart, images are not important anymore to u. Images are for those who need them to stay focused on the communication channel. For your case, u do not need it.

You are equally powerful with other lightworkers, except that every one of you is not equally powerful in a same aspect. U r all different and powerful in different aspects. U, PurpleRain, your power is in your insight into problem behind a problem, the inter-relatedness among tiny factors contributing to a condition. Your power is not dominant in seeing through the past lives of the others.

U r all powerful beings just like X-men. Very powerful each one of u, indeed, but in different way.
------------
So from there on I appreciate my own power, admire others' power and accept it as a magnificent fact of God in creating each one of us as different "X-men". LOL.

Podcast Detail:

Time Length-2.15
File Size -528kb
File Format- MP3 32kbps

No comments: