Thursday, November 03, 2005

PurpleRain's Podcast on Abraham-Hicks

Hello everyone! I am PurpleRain from Malaysia, one of the members from the Ask And It Is Given mailinglist.

I am now having fun on creating podcast through AT&T Natural Voice Text to Speech software. Since i am a Malaysian and my pronunciation of English is not easy to be understood, plus I am lazy to read back my reply to question after it has been written, so this machine-generated reading software is a helpful assistant to me indeed!

This is a podcast I create to answer questions that has been asked in the Ask And It Is Given mailinglist. If u find this podcasting to be interesting and helpful to u, and u believe that it will be benefecial to other people also, it will be a pleasure to share this podcast around with your friends. If u want to contact me, u can reach me at kiatlc@gmail.com.

U r welcome to ask any question u want to know. Any lightworker might have the answer for u. Good bye.

No comments: