Thursday, November 03, 2005

Don't mind too much 68 seconds



Question Asker: Forrester

"1. how long is considered long, by yr own standard?"
I'd say 30 seconds without another tiny thought popping in is long for me. When that happens I notice and move my foucs back to what I want to think about, but I'm not really hitting that 68 second mark without another thought coming in.
"2. for what?"
For anything... I usually envision my dream life, which often involves driving a certain car very fast :)

"What is yr hidden purpose and hidden belief behind this?"
Well, I see the sentence in the chapter Chuck pointed out that says something like "when you maintain a pure focus for 68 seconds, its manifestation begins" and that gets me every time. And how 68 seconds= Thousands of action hours. It's really awesome. So then I think, well what if I could hold it purely for 10 minutes?? I'd be really really powerful! And of course, I would get what I want easily.
I hope that is what your question was asking, thanks again.



Written Answer:
It's great that u see your own belief.

68 seconds is a reference point that energy reaches a combustion point.

But when u hold this too rigidly, it becomes your resistance, because everytime u r too aware of the fact that your thought is not PURE ENOUGH, u r literally pushing away what u r wanting and not letting it in.

Try to ask yourself that r u using this 68 seconds knowledge to make yourself more allowing, or r u using it to make yourself more resistant? Meaning that when u r too aware of the TIME and mind too much about the UNPURE thoughts, u r focusing on the lack of what u r wanting or the presence of what u r not wanting.

U will get whatever u r focusing on for a period of time. But when u mind too much about the "long-short" of time, and "pure-unpure" of thoughts, u r just delaying what u r wanting.

When u try to push against the unpure thoughts, so that u won't get the manifestation slower and later, u r just getting the result that u don't want: a slower and later manifestation!

Instead if u just release the unpure thoughts and never mind about the time, but u just soak yourself into the feeling of ABUNDANCE, the joy of having it NOW! Then the car is yours to be, DEFINITELY!

Since your hidden wanting and belief make u ask the question, so i ask u back to let u aware of yr own hidden agenda. Since it is your own hidden agenda which pulls u back, so exposure to this self-awareness is beneficial to u. So the game of beating around the bush with what u r wanting can now be terminated and u can now start to get what u want.


Podcast Detail:

Time Length-1:59
File Size -450Kb
File Format- MP3 32kbps

No comments: