Friday, October 14, 2005

Disclaimer?

For your information, recently I enjoy playing with podcasting very much. I have done some chinese podcast and have 80 subscribers up to date.

This AAIIG mailinglist inspires me a lot with good question.

Sometimes after I reply to questions in mailinglist I wana search for what I have written is difficult for me. So I decided to make a copy in my blog that when I wana look back, they are there to serve me.

Besides I have made some podcast just for fun. If any of u wana join me to share my joy, u can subscribe to my podcast using iTunes.

I have started a blog to collect some material that inspires me related with LOA. This is my personal and private learning center.
The URL for my blog is http://lawofuniverse.blogspot.com
The feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/lawofuniverse

Since I am a Malaysian and a chinese and an amateur podcaster, so plz don't expect too much from it. If u enjoy my slang and broken english u can stay or if not plz unsubscribe at any time. I do this just for *FUN* and nothing else, so plz don't expect too much.

Any one would like to raise any question to discuss is welcome. But plz let me remind u that Esther is the first one and the most powerful one to channel Abraham. The first one and the most powerful in this mailinglist is daydreamer. Both of them can channel better than me. I still have a lot of question myself to ask them to get answer. So if u get any answer from me plz treat it as a reference only and don't rely too heavily on them. ONLY CHOOSE THAT WHICH IS RESONANT WITH YOU!

My Odeo Channel (odeo/010f04316cba7d42)

No comments: