Thursday, December 15, 2005

Finding the right people

PurpleRain: How can I find the right people to join me in my MLM business?

Abraham: Finding right people seems to be more to an action journey than an emotional journey. We encourage u to alter yr saying to "Attracting the like people".

When u say u r attracting like people, u r reminding yrself that u have to be the one that u wana attract, first, before u start to attract those like people. It is just like the topic that u listen to recently entitled "Being a perfect mate, Finding a perfect mate".

Be that kind of ppl, first, and then by LOA u will draw them to u. It is effortless and it is an automatic process.

So, what kind of ppl u wana attract?

PurpleRain: I wana work with those who can get along happily and have confidence in me, and productive.

Abraham: How does it feel like?

PurpleRain: It feels happy, relaxed, inspiring, synergetic, refreshing, fun and yet highly productive. They won't have a lot of doubt, instead they have a lot of faith.

Abraham: So, fill yrself full with these feelings once u wake up from yr bed, fill yrself full with these feelings before u make any appointment, fill yrself full with these feelings before u get out and meet yr prospects, fill yrself full with these feelings when u r having yr conversation and presentation.

PurpleRain: It doesn't seem to be "doing" kind of action journey to me.

Abraham: No, it is not. It is an emotional journey, it is the state of being that matters and affects yr experience.

PurpleRain: It seems to me that everything starts from me, this little me.

Abraham: Yes u r correct. Leaving yrself u have no standing point to influence, and u have nothing to give...


Received_by_PurpleRain

No comments: